Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Justice

Let me start by saying that I am not a violent guy. Usually I find it abhorent, but...

Video captured by police closed circuit on street in the UK of three thugs obviously looking for a fight. At about one minute in they find their marks: two transvestites walking down the street. Except they aren't transvestites; they're professional cage fighters out in drag that night for a party. The thugs are dispatched in no time at all and as they stagger away in obvious pain (the shirtless guy got the worst of it) one imagines they will not be so quick to victimize others next time.

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.
And you have to give props to the guys in drag for doing the minimum and walking away (after retrieving the handbag of course.)

1 comment:

Blaize said...

Well, my first thought is that every single woman on that street looks like a transvestite to me. Second, those guys get taken down so easily, with such little fuss, that I can barely see what the cage fighters did.

Awesome.