Friday, July 3, 2009

Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out

Palin resigns as governor of Alaska. If she imagines she's laying the ground work for a 2012 run for the WH, then quitting in the middle of her first term as governor isn't really a good start. Maybe she just doesn't get enough time to do all those marathons.

Anyway, she's done.

I just can't think of anything else snarky to say.

But I'm certain we haven't heard the last of the Snowbilly.

Oh, and one more thing - that timer you hear right now? It's mine, and its counting the minutes until the proverbial "other shoe" drops.

2 comments:

judy's hubby said...

I don't think she's going to quit. While I don't see her as anything more than eye candy, the hardline right love her and she's good at destroying the chances of the more moderate Republicans running for President...

We'll probably see her either running for Senate or as a lobbyist in DC. Or maybe, just maybe, she'll become eye candy on Fox News.

Blaize said...

My mom thought maybe Palin had gotten a cancer diagnosis or something. It was creepy and wrong, but I think we were both a little excited by the prospect....