Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is It Her Spinning, Or The Room?

As more and more conservatives pull back from McCain, or just peel off entirely, the diehards are desperately spinning the debate as a McCain win, despite the polls. Here's one of the remaining McCainites spinning as best she can.

From Kathryn Jean Lopez (K-Lo) of The National Review Online (as posted, and unedited):

I think Obama supporters are happy enough tonight. But I suspect they wanted McCain to show up tired and cranky and he didn't he appeared a leader whose dont some of that leading. I have my quibbles with some of what McCain said and didn't said, but the choices are clear in this election and I think you saw a bit of why tonight.

Maybe she'd been drinking. The way this thing is going, could you blame her?

update: Somebody sobered up and made some corrections, but fear not, the image above is a screen capture of the original post.

No comments: