Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions

A few questions floating around in my head of late...







Why do I prefer Classical music on rainy days and in the winter, while I choose Jazz on summer nights and Saturday mornings? Are there seasonal, weather and daily accomodations for me?

Why doesn't Hillary accept the inevitable?

Why do I find the smell of a wet, used, peanut butter knife so repulsive?

How did parents just a generation ago afford to have so many kids?

Why hasn't someone come up with something better and more comfortable than crutches?

Am I discriminating against the elderly if I think McCain is too old to be president (disregarding all the other reasons against him)?

Will I, eventually, love one of my children more than the other?

Is there something wrong with my compost that makes worms avoid it?

Could Letterman take Leno in a cage match?

If the founding fathers were alive today would they march to the White House and just kick the shit out of Bush.

Why, at my age, do I still get the occasional pimple?

Why do magazine subscriptions never arrive before the newstand gets the same issue?

What will happen to all my books when I die?

Could I really live on a farm?

3 comments:

lendos_girl said...

Why are there no fireflies in california?

Curry Favor said...

i have answers for all of these questions.

arlopop said...

will you take a check?