Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early Birthday Girls

If you haven't noticed, I don't post photos of my children here. The web being what it is and the frequent use by commercial sites of images without permission or compensation justify my hesitation. But I'm feeling rather prideful regarding my kids today and my daughter's 1st birthday is this coming Wednesday. So happy birthday, my little one. Your brother and you are, despite your sometimes evil ways, my reason for rising in the morn.

Coincidently, an old friend shares my daughter's birthday. I won't post a pic of her as most of them were taken many, many years ago, when she was in her mid-twenties. Nonetheless, happy birthday, RC. You look great for 29.

2 comments:

rhonanon said...

Thanks for the shout-out. It's not easy remaining eternally youthful while everyone around me crumbles and decays but I manage. BTW, that's a pretty sweet gnome shirt ;-)

arlopop said...

Posted the gnome on purpose :)