Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Old Corpse Poll

Cremation is the preferred method of corpse disposal. A vote each for Neptune, lye, and dissection. Surprisingly, not one vote on the ballot for the standard hole in the ground; worms would be hungry with this group.

Interesting that there were three votes for "other". I would love to know what that other is.

Though my wife won't permit it, after my death, I want to gather my friends together in the wilderness somewhere, and once we get the goodbyes out of the way move everyone back - a safe distance. Then BOOM. Chunks o' Me everywhere. The mourners are given five gallon buckets and the one that collects the most of me (by weight) gets part of my inheritance. Not your standard service.

For this week's Poll: how do you feel about the in-laws?

2 comments:

Dread Pirate Jessica said...

Other: fed to migratory carrion birds and then guanoed out all over the world.

lendos_girl said...

Never gonna happen my friend