Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why I Could Never Be An Olympic Athlete

Aside from of age, lack of discipline and general laziness, this week I have discovered some good reasons why I could never be an Olympic athlete.

  • Though I like my ipod and use it frequently, I hate earphones.
  • I would cut myself too frequently shaving my body hair.
  • I'm just not enthusiastic enough.
  • If I won I couldn't be gracious when meeting Bush.
  • Jetlag.
  • I couldn't eat breakfast if I was staring back at myself from the front of a Wheaties box.
  • Steroids make me puffy.
  • Phelps' daily breakfast consists of 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups of coffee, a 5 egg omlette, a bowl of grits, 3 french toast and 3 chocolate chip pancakes. I would barely make it through the 2 cups of coffee.
  • And the number one reason why I could never be an Olympian: I got kids to take care of!
Of course curling is still a possiblity.

No comments: